Baby Shower / Gift Basket Ideas
Baby Shower /Gift Basket Ideas
Planning to host a baby shower? Or a friend of yours recently gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby?
How else could you express that you care for that friend of yours and her baby? A baby gift basket could be the best present that would express your concern.
A baby gift basket is one of those themed gift baskets that are presented containing items that are of value to the recipient. Often these baby gift baskets contain the following items that will surely give delight to the new parents and to the baby.
Make use of our suggestions below to create or stuff your very own ideal baby gift basket that stands out:
Nursery room items.
- colourful mobiles to keep the baby busy
- lullaby music to soothe the infant
- nursery rhymes CDs.
- Bigger items like layettes, changing mats for tables and cribs, and other furniture for the baby may be ‘classed’ deluxe baby gift baskets.
- Educational toys are also good to make the baby gift basket more beneficial in tummy time play and stimulating the baby’s mental development.
Soothing baby toys.
Rattles, pacifiers, teethers, feeding bottles, soft toys/tactile blankets. These toys are nice to place inside baby gift basket. Also infant cups, bibs and spoons- useful add-ons to gift basket.
Bath products for babies are common products found in baby’s gift baskets.
- baby shampoo, baby powder, baby towels, wipes, bubble bath, brush set and tub toys that the baby will surely enjoy soon.
- Baby clothing could also be considered as one of the best baby gift basket goodies that one could ever give. Just be sure that the clothes you’ll give suit the baby’s size and weight! Get the gender right.
If you are to give a baby gift basket to someone with a toddler or a young kid?
No worries. The items should also suit the baby’s age. Soft toys, board books, board games, piggy banks will certainly win the jump with delight of a toddler. Clothes for toddlers are also nice to include in your baby gift basket.
If one is intending to give the baby gift basket as a baby shower present, it will be nice if:
- baby cookies, baby cakes, jelly beans and other baby foods will be found there.
- Announcement and invitation cards may also bring some added surprise to the recipient of the basket.
- Small picture frames and albums could also add more fun to your baby gift basket. Surely, this sweet gesture will be appreciated.
- Gourmet food, wines and other fine food may also be placed inside a baby gift basket for the parent’s celebration.
- Oftentimes, bows and ruffles adorn the baby gift basket.
- But one could still be more creative by doing decoupage of baby pictures or baby items.
- Other handmade crafts may add a personal touch to your basket. They could be in the form of papier mache’, origami, sculpture, small painting, woven or knitted items, etc.
If the one giving the baby gift basket intends to give it during a christening celebration or baptism:
- a small bible
- silver cups and any symbolic item that adheres to the theme of the celebration and that the recipient’s religion appreciates may also be placed in the basket.
A small gesture like giving out a well-thought-of baby basket can surely go a long way. The recipient’s smile is enough to mean a sincere “thank you”.