Baby care – Essential care tips for your baby
Despite all the planning in the world, nothing can really prepare a soon-to-be new parent for that big step after the baby is born. All that well-intentioned information and counsel offered by family and friends is just not enough and likely confusing when the stressful days arrive.
Getting to know the little miracle that is your newborn is an exciting phase. It may be hard sometimes, but this short time will be over be over so quickly. Find out what’s going on in the first few weeks of your new baby’s life.
- Dad’s bonding tips
- Vitamin D- how much for new baby
- Baby massage-dos/don’t
- Caring for baby at night /night time feeds
- Dummy or no dummy
- Sleep and schedules- when to wake for feeds.
- Nappy/bottom /nappy rash care
- Constipation in new born
- Bath time! Sponge bath until after umbilical cord is off.
- Play in the front/ sleep on the back
- Baby led weaning
- You can’t cuddle your baby too much!
- Guides to 1st time mothers
- New born benefits of skin to skin contact (video)